Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lucky me!

I had a great Mothers Day! My husbands great and most of all I have great kids! I felt like I needed to thank them today, for choosing me, I feel blessed that I get to raise them and that they call me mom. I also thanked the Lord for blessing me with both of them!
Rich got up as soon as he heard the kids and went down and made me some breakfast! Then I got showered with some goodies from Bath and Body Works!!! We just got back from a great walk around the neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day, and I love ending any day feeling blessed and lucky to be who I am and to be surrounded by all the awesome people I am.
I hope you all had great days too!

The Fam
My Blessings
My sugar daddy (kinda... at least 1/2 his head)
On our walk.. my kiddos

1 comments:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful family : )