Sunday, May 4, 2008

Play Date

Maddie had Abbie over the other day and boy were they cute. They played so well together and spent a bunch of time outside riding bikes and walking their babies. I sat on the porch watching them play and the next thing I new they were walking Maddies bike (with no training wheels) into the road and Abbie was gonna get on and Maddie was going to "teach" her how to ride LOL!! Sorry Brigit, but I did stop them and let Abbie give it a go but didnt dare let her go so I made them get back on the three wheel and four wheel bikes! Anyways they had a blast and then I took them to their dance class and they were adorable. The teacher is ready to move them up to the more advanced class which is exciting but sad to. Im not sure how ready I am to let her keep getting more grown up!


0 comments: