Friday, May 16, 2008

I was so right!

Ok fellow AI followers.. You heard it here first and I think most of you agreed that the final 2 would be David vs. David! I was pretty pleased with the result! I think David A is adorable and has a great voice but I do think he might not be ready to handle stardom right now so if he doesnt win it would probly be good for him even though Im sure he will still get a record deal, hopefully it will just take a little longer for him to work on it.
Now David Cook hello I think hes great I think he knows what his style is and I was happy to see him feeling humbled when he went home! I never have downloaded AI songs but I have with him. I know that he will make a record?? (do we call it that now or downloadable ITune) that I want to buy. So my hope is that David Cook will win this one.
Either way they both will be great Im sure. So hahahaha I was right nenenenenee!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I vote for David Cook! I love his sound and tone! ;) Next wed. will be exciting..I would be happy if either David wins however..

Jolayne said...

I agree with you. I haven't really kept up with it much except for what I read on people's blogs and listening on youtube, but I think David C has the better voice.

The Toy Guru said...

I agree. I thing that they will both do well regardless. Look at Catherine Mc Fee. She is still out there and Taylor hicks is off the radar right now. Plus, the younger David one can still go on a mission and still do well in the future.