Thursday, May 22, 2008

No more Chunky Monkey.......

Her most precious tiny foot
Her sweetest petite hand



Ok enough teasing I know what you all really want to see!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok really here she is!!

And here is the first pic I ever saw of her! I knew instantly she was was meant to be ours!
Shes no longer Chunky Monkey shes MALIA!! Well we didnt think it was going to happen today. But we are officially matched!!! Can you believe it OMG I am soo excited and just cant believe that we finally found her! Malia we can call her Malia!!
OK so seriously today has been one heck of a rollercoaster.. I got a call at 1:00 saying they wanted more info concerning my mom and I realationship... being that we dont have one. So I had to hurry and fax over our HS BUT the lady was leaving for out of town until Tuesday so she wasnt sure if we would hear until she got back or not. I was sooo sad I really felt like this was right and what do I need to say to convince them of that! But then I got a call about an hour ago and answered a few questions and then she said well I can officially match you and now you need to bla bla bla... HUH WAIT did you say we are matched???? Oh yes congratulations! OMG I started to cry!!!! I wasnt expecting that!
So now we get our HS to them and then it all goes to Korea and then Im not sure what all happens after that but we have been told we can have her home as soon as 2 months or as late as 5 months, so we are hoping for closer to 2 months!
Isnt she beautiful! Look at her sweet little hands and feet and her beautiful eyes and sweet little nose and precious little lips. AND THE HAIR!! I love that she has hair, I have so many bows for her and just cant wait for her to get here! OMG its real shes ours!! I love her so much we just love her so much and cant wait for her to get here! And now we just wait and wait and more waiting. Ok people to call and things to do but YEAH here she is isnt she lovely!!
O I love her soo soo much and the kids and Rich are just so excited!!


14 comments:

tamiz said...

YAY!!!! I can't believe the process you've been through!! She's so beautiful! I can't wait for more pictures and even better than THAT the real thing! So awesome to know how she looks, her birthday, that she's had good care in a foster home...oh just bring her home!!

Tirsa said...

I am sooooooo thrilled and totally overwhelmed with emotion for you and your family. This has been such a huge rollercoaster ride and now you have been matched with your little Malia. She is beautiful and she will be well loved, well dressed, and well cared for. You guys are so lucky to have her and she is so lucky to have you guys. Can't wait to learn more as you learn more! I think Ez is getting a new girlfriend!!!

Kris said...

yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa! So excited for you. she's adorable!

Sharon said...

HOORAY!!!! Congrats to you and your family. You must feel like the luckiest person in the world right now. Malia is precious and I am so over the moon excited and happy for you. This is just the greatest news ! I can't wait to read all future posts about your new daughter!!!!!

Brigit said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you. She is adorable - we can't wait to meet her!

Teresa said...

Holy Smokes! I'm so excited for you and your family! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in 3D. You have such a wonderful family & Malia will make an amazing addition. Congrats, again!!!

Unknown said...

Malia is on her way!!! I am so excited for you!!! She is so cute and tiny. :) What a sweet little girl to add to your already great family. I hope it is closer to the 2 months as well. Congratulations! You have so many reasons to celebrate!

alison said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!
I am so glad she's going to be YOURS!!! She's the perfect addition to your family--I'm so happy for you all!
Can't wait to see her all dressed up w/the bows!
Congratulations!!

Erica said...

I can't believe it- the time has come!! And it happened rather fast!! Congrats- I can hardly wait to see her!!

Unknown said...

I am grateful to see my most recent Granddaughter! No one can deny it, she has my hair and eyes. :)

Love, MOM/Karen

Elizabeth said...

I am at a loss for words! I am so excited for you! YAY!!! yipee....let's pray that it will be closer to 2 months! I can't wait to see her too...like you! I am so glad she is healthy and that you have pictures too! So happy for you!! Let's just get her here!!!!!

angemam said...

I am crying FOR you! What a blessing & what a joy! Please, oh Please! Can I be her faux grandma??? I am about the right age & I am really squishy & cuddly! :) Seriously, I am SO over the moon for you -- I can't even grasp the joy that you all must be feeling! What a remarkable & joyous day! What an absolute beauty - who seems to have the same petite little features her caucasion mommy has!!!?? It is amazing that adopted babies seem SO often to look like their adoptive families. God's way of saying, "there we go - I told you we would find them & they were waiting!" Love you!!!

Haley L said...

If only you could publish the tushy picture. Ha! Here's to a happy ending to the longest pregnancy on record! :) You joy is ours, too.

Sandy said...

Kris,
She's BEAUTUFUL!!
CONGRATULATIONS
xoxo
sandy