Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag!

Tag.... now Maddie is it!
1. What is something mom always says to you? "That your naughty".... hmmm not sure I like where this is going!
2. What makes mom happy? "Smiles"... ok thats better
3. What makes mom sad? "Somebody that makes you sad"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickly me"
5. What was mom like as a child? "You laughed when I tickled you" OK shes not getting it!
6. How old is your mom? "55"...... AWWW man
7. How tall is your mom? "This big" As far as her arms can reach
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "work" NOT!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Work and write and clean up" YEP
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "talking" watch out Oprah!
11. What is your mom really good at? "Writing on cards".... at first I thought she said riding on cars! lolol
12. What is your mom not very good at? "hmmmm I cant" AWESOME she really couldnt think of anything! I even gave her ideas!
13. What does your mom do for her job? "You write stuff"..... I have no idea where this comes from.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "bread and food" I agree!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "make me smile" awww
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Spiderman" .... I blame Rich for that one.
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play tea set and play"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "with clothes" we both loves shopping hehehe
19. How are you and your mom different? "you have different clothes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Smiles"

Thanks Bella and Tirsa Maddie had a lot of fun! I would love to see all of my blogger moms tag their kids! Kids are hularious in the way they think!

1 comments:

Tirsa said...

That was so cute. Maddie knows you well! I think they all think we "write" alot because we are always blogging! :)