Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shopping!


Maddie and I did some fun shopping on Monday and found some great sales! OOO Sales momma like sales! But we went with the intention of getting some things that we can send to Malias foster mom for her. We found some adorable outfits with matching shoes! I cant wait to send them! Today we went and found a baby photo album that we can stick our photos in and she can start looking at us! Then we also found a few toys to send also, and then I will be sending one of the blankets I have made for her to. Im hoping with the cameras I send that we will start getting some photos of her. Im just dying to see her sweet little face. I had been told that the waiting is even harder after you see their face but O man I had no idea the feeling it would create. I cant even put into words how I feel. I told Tami that it was like that feeling when your child is in the road and a car is coming and you know you wont get there in time. I have felt so anxious the last few days and all I can do is sit and wait for other people to get things done for me. That is so hard. Ive had thoughts (unrealistic) of flying to Korea during the summer just so I could be with her. MAN is this hard. I sure hope this paper work stuff doesnt take to long or else Im gonna end up with an ulcer or something.

* Got a small update today... With our update last week was her last medical report. I can not believe how great they are with the medical care there for these little ones, I am so impressed! Anyways it mentioned that she has some head trama but that it had cleared.... I was a little concerned and wanted more detail and today we were able to find out that it really was just a bump on the head that happened while she was in her crib. I was relieved but so sad that Im missing out on kissing her owies.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The clothes are so adorable! I especially love the strawberry dress! So cute! I'm sure they will love to get the care package and all the neat stuff you are sending. She is so lucky to have such a loving family to be coming to! I am excited for her to get here!

Kris said...

So so fun! It makes me antsy about getting a new baby. Dang I wish we'd hear something...

Hang in there. You're one of the stronger people I know.

Haley L said...

What a great idea! She will love looking at the photos! Hopefully, they'll plaster one in her crib and that will keep her from bonking her noggin again! :)

Tirsa said...

oh, the agony of being a mom and not being able to be with your little one. I can only imagine the anxiety that you feel. This definitely requires a lot of faith that she is in Heavenly Father's care and that He is looking out for her until she can be placed in her forever home.

Melissa said...

CUTE outfits! Rory has several of those - we love them!