Sunday, July 6, 2008

9 months old! (Sunday update)

So baby girl is 9 months old today. WOW I just cant believe Ive already been looking at her sweet little face and loving her for 2 months already. I have been finding myself in her room a lot lately... I will just go lay on the floor and think about her and how our lives are about to change. I like to refold her blankets and go through her clothes and stare at her picture in there. I love having her photo up on the wall next to the other 2 kiddos, I love that I can just look up and there she is. Last night while the kids were getting ready for bed I went in Malias room and was laying on her floor and everyone met me in there, so we just sat and talked about how bad we all want her home and what it will be like when she finally gets here. Then we knelt at her crib and Maddie said one of her sweet prayers telling God how much we love her and want to play and kiss and squeeze her so we need her home. This morning Maddie told me she thinks Malia is on a plane and it is just taking a long time because Korea is far away! It was really sweet.
I think Ive already updated on what we've learned this week... no paper work progress though we did get our 171H re approval which is good news. I also learned this week that Holt-Korea will be shut down because they are moving from the 7th to the 19th I believe so even if our HS finally gets mailed off we arent expecting anything further than that for another couple weeks. BUMMER!!! I know she will get home... this I know... I just wish I had a date but at this point she might not get home until around Thanksgiving which would be a total bummer! We all love her so much and I just cant wait to see what she looks like now. I dream of her often and I cant wait to see if it is really her who comes to visit me at night because she is one gorgeous Korean princess!! Thanks for tuning in for another update, we appreciate all the support we get!

3 comments:

Haley L said...

I look forward to your Sunday updates even if I don't learn anything new simply because I know that each Sunday update is one closer to her coming home. Even if she doesn't get home until Thanksgiving (and I hope it's sooner), thats only 19 more Sunday updates. :) That's like being half way through a regular pregnancy right now!

Unknown said...

I have been reading your updates too and am so excited for your family. Waiting is always so hard when you want something so badly. Hope there is good news and your princess will be here soon!

Tirsa said...

That is all so sweet about your family being in her room. I did that alot when we were waiting for Bella to be born. I think when you are pregnant with the child, they are always with you but when the child is somewhere else, you need to be in their room with their stuff until they find their way to you.
And, of course, that is just the BEST nursery EVER so I would hang out in there a lot too!