Friday, August 1, 2008

A-Z all about ME

Ok my sis did this and I told her I would do it too! So here it goes..

A Age 28 which I love getting closer to thirty.. I know Im crazy!
B Birthday March 29, 1980 barely missed those crazy 70's hehehe
C Cake or Candy Umm Cake and like Becki I love German chocolate!
D Desert you love.. really any chocolate almost I looove chocolate but NOT dark YUCK!
E Easiest person to talk to.. I have 3 Becki Tami and Rich so I am blessed I can completely be myself with them no fakey fakey!
F Favorite song.. hmmm Finally by Fergie Im waiting to use it for a video!
G Gold or Silver Gold ewwww Silver good!
H Habit I have to be up and showered pretty early in the morning or I go a little crazy
I Instruments I play.. I taught myself to play the flute! Not very good at it anymore though but I was 1st chair in high school... thats right baby Im musical
J Job title... O hello BEST MOM EVER!!
K Kids Kaden, Madison, and my little Malia
L Love or Lust.. definitely Love THOUGH I am anxious about reading about my Edward tonight which is definitely lust! hehehehe
M Married Or Single Married for over 10 years
N Next to you.. always a kid usually Maddie especially in the summer
O One wish.. well I love Beckis but I would love my baby girl to hurry and get here!
P Person you called last Becki.. or did she call me? hmmm
Q Quotes Slower than Molasses.. also a parent quote that I never understood until high school AND NO I WASNT LOL
R Reasons to Smile.. I have no reasons not to smile my life is really lovely right now.. imagine my grin in a couple months!! CANT WAIT
S Steak or Pork O I love a good steak but rarely eat them and rarely get one that I love
T Turns you on Rich doing something very manly
U Unique talent.. I think Im known for getting people to laugh Ive been told its a talent!
V Vegetable.. A fresh tomato right from the garden cut with salt and pepper yummm
W Woke up at what time GRRR really Rich has had a stuffed up nose and was snoring a ton so the last 2 nights Ive been up around 5.. makes for a cranky mom and wife!
X X-rays Ive had Teeth, arm when I broke it, and colon/stomach.. think thats it
Y Your favorite color... Im still loving red
Z Zodiac O Im an Aries.....Adventurous and energetic, Pioneering and courageous, Enthusiastic and confident, Dynamic and quick-witted. Sure thats me!!

Well thats me from A-Z and Id love to have anyone do it that wants too but let me know so I can check it out!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Ok so I played the flute too in high school- aren't we cool?! And I totally agree about the dark chocolate thing- I think it's yuck too. You're awesome!!