Saturday, August 2, 2008

OO the saga...

Well Im dying that Im not reading my book right now but I needed to take a break. Last night we went to the release party for Breaking Dawn! It was a lot of fun and I had a good time getting into "character" and being a little cheesy! We had quite a large group of us that were there together and a lot of us (the cool ones... just kidding Erica) had shirts that had a fun saying about Edward on them! Well I had gone early to Borders yesterday to get our tickets so we wouldnt have to wait in line to long... so when they did raffles last night guess whos # got called O ya baby MINE! So I went from being 44th in line to getting to jump to #3!! WOO HOO and Jane then got called and she was #1 How awesome is that! THOUGH when I went up to get my new wrist band with my number some annoying teenager said OO its a Twilight mom! LOL she was sooo annoyed with us "older ladies" I guess lol I thought it was hilarious but extremely dumb that she was hatin on me! O'well I got my book before her nener nener neeeener!!! Any ways we had a lot of fun and other that getting a talking to a few times by the manager that was trying to keep our big group away from the doors and making sure we followed rules (Joette) LOL it ended up a fun night! I even put bite marks on my neck hehehehe or rather Edward did DUH!

Waiting to line up and watching all the crazies around us!
YAAA I GOT IT!!! 3rd one baby!

The first of us to get our books

Jane and I with our new #'s!! We were pretty excited
Our whole dang group... poor lady taking this photo was not pleased with us!
So I got home at 12:30 and read until 3:15 went to bed and woke at 6:30 and read pretty much all day except when the kids needed food or entertainment! I have 150 pages to go and I dont think I will go to bed until Im done. So far this book has been a roller coaster for me Ive loved it and then hated it and then loved it etc so well see how it ends if I feel like Stefanie and I will have words! LOL JK

*Becki for real hurry and get reading I need to talk to someone about this book!!!

8 comments:

Haley L said...

I'm so so sad I had to work. :( I was telling all my coworkers about it and none had even heard about the books. Losers. :) Thanks for texting me in the wee hours so I was there in spirit! Looks like you all had a blast and I'm proud of you for not telling the stupid teenager off. Such poise and maturity all while wearing an Edward shirt! :)

shelly said...

I am so jealous! I really wanted to come but life doesn't always cooperate. I hope you feel guilty for reading all day while I was slaving away at the stake service project-lol. I can't wait to get it!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is so awesome. And, you don't look drunk in my picture, you like like a vampire!
Why all the hating on the twilight moms???

Melissa said...

So funny about the book party! I picked up my copy yesterday, but I'm really wanting to re-read Eclipse, so I'm trying to wait to read it!

The Toy Guru said...

SUPER FUN!!! Thanks again for getting us all organized! That is something I could have never done on my own, but was such fun when we were all there. Yea, you know the little tweeners were just JEALOUS that we looked so cute and they had their puffy paint homemade t-shirts on!!

alison said...

you were so fab for picking up the wristbands!!

joette said...

Well, someone has to be the rebel, right? ;) I had a blast at Borders...and I've finished the book (as you probably have too.) I can't wait to chat about it!!!

Erica said...

Ok really you are so funny- no I don't own a shirt!! I had so much fun going with you and talking- you're awesome!! (p.s.- love the picture!!)