Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And so it begins!



Today started the end of my easy going days.... the few I had this summer! Football started today for Kaden. Im actually pretty excited though I wish the practice field was a little closer to home. I think (with the help of some dads) that this season will be their best yet. It seems that with every sport the boys just keep getting better and better which is so exciting! Kaden had a good first practice and is already feeling it in his legs he said. He was pretty quick on his feet and we are looking forward to seeing where they put him this year!
So another sport and another super busy season begins...... YIKES!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I have to admit...I am always SO happy at the end of each sport season. All of the running around. Sitting in the cold. Sitting in the heat. The crazy parents that get WAY too much into it SCREAMING and flipping out on their kids. Does that happen there? LOL. Good luck and enjoy!

Becki said...

Fun, fun!!! I think this is one of those signs of the end of summer though...end of the heat, end of the "I'm bored!" YEAHHHH!!!

I hope the boys have a good season!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to say I don't envy you! I am still burned out from baseball! Lucky for us, nathan didn't want to play this year! Maybe next!