Saturday, August 9, 2008

I600 approval baby!



Well HOLY COW!! I just can contain my excitement!! I had Kaden go check the mail awhile ago and I just knew he would have that O so wanted approval in his hand and guess what... he did!!! It took just under 2 weeks to get the approval! I couldnt be more pleased!

Now time line wise nothing is ever a for sure thing. Ive been looking at other AP's timelines and Ive seen anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months still for the baby to get home. So Im gonna try not to get my hopes to high but Im feeling like there is a chance that she could get home by her birthday! Which would be simply the best!!

So everytime I get good news with Malia I do something for her ususally its some naughty shopping but today I lowered her crib matress because the girl is standing so having it on the highest level isnt going to be safe, and I also hung up her lanterns that Ive had sitting in her room! I love them I think they just add a little something!

6 comments:

alison said...

YEAH!!! So excited--she's just getting closer and closer isn't she?
Love the lanterns--super fab!

Brandie Lyon said...

congrats! That is so exciting. I love the nursery.

StarWarsFans said...

I love, love, love hte nursery! I'll be remembering it when the time comes for us to decorate for a daughter! Congrats on I-600 approval. Can't wait to hear you've gotten your TC.

Erica said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys- one step closer!! Can that room get any cuter?!

Sherri said...

I am lovin her room. It is so chic and tranquil. Just needs a little girl to make it complete. So glad to hear about your approval. I will be praying for speedy travel.

Sharon said...

That room is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats.