Friday, August 22, 2008

You know what ASSuming does...

Yep it sure made me one. Im completely at a loss right now and just so frustrated and upset. I found out today that not only do we NOT have EP (emigration permit) but that it hasnt even been submitted and could still be a couple weeks away from being submitted. UGH!
So I went from being on cloud 9 thinking Malia could possibly be home in a couple weeks to being at an all new low realizing it could still be 2 months or so.
So ya I had a bit of crying and some cursing and pleading with the big man upstairs. When I told Rich he kindly reminded me it will happen in Gods time but I was upset and let him know I didnt want to hear that right now!! But then felt bad. I know it will happen when its supposed to BUT to feel so close and then have the rug pulled from underneath me was a blow I was not prepared for. Though in all honesty I have known this would be a hang up for us. I have had a feeling we would not have EP and so I have been praying and fasting for it, but knew when I went looking for answers this week that they would not be the ones I wanted.
I was told EP usually gets submitted a couple weeks after your paper work gets to Korea WELL ours was sent almost 6 weeks ago so what the hold up is I have no idea. Im praying that a new group is submitted soon. The thought of again not having her home before her Birthday knocked the wind out of me. The roller coaster ride is not over and Im so ready for it to stop and let me collect my self again with my baby in hand!
So some more fasting and praying will be happening and I can only hope the Lord hears my pleas (and Maddies!) and we hear soon that EP has been submitted and hopefully wont take the 4 or so weeks it can to be approved.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sorry for your total disappointment. We will keep praying too...and Maddie's "very important" prayers will help too. hugs

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh Kris,

I am freaking since I read your post on the BB. I am calling my caseworker first thing on Monday. Just when I think there is light at the end of the tunnel, I realize we are likely in this same boat with you and could be looking at another 2 months. GRRRRRRRR! I am so disappointed nothing was done about this, since I asked about EP 2 weeks ago and didn't get much response. I guess I should have pushed for more info then.

Hugs to you and I'm right there with you - GRRRRRRRR!!!!