Thursday, August 21, 2008

Its very important!

Well my dear sweet Maddie said our morning prayer today and I about laughed and cried all at the same time! Heres how it went..
Dear Heavenly Father, please bless us to bring Malia home, its VERY important! We love her so much its very important so we can hold her and kiss her. We love her so much. Thank you for the Gospel its very important thank you Jesus and Christ. We just really want to bring her home because its really important. Please let her feel love. Amen.

K I just sat there biting my lip every time she said IMPORTANT, she said it with such vigor, like maybe he didnt quite understand just how dang important this is! Me and Kaden just stared at each other after then I gave her the biggest hug and told her what a great prayer that was!
Well I think he must have been listening because I called DC today and found out that P3 has been sent off to the agency and we will call a week from today to see if VI has been scheduled!!!
Thanks Maddie for your sweet prayers!

2 comments:

alison said...

obviously she felt he hadn't been putting enough effort into expiditing malia's arrival. :) some things are more IMPORTANT than others!!

Erica said...

Oh so soon!! YEAH!!