Saturday, November 17, 2007

Willing

Madison is always so very willing to strike a pose. The other day instead of getting ready for school she put on some music and started modeling in the hallway, so I told her to get ready then we could take some pictures. She had decided she wanted her hair down and curly and wanted it over her shoulders so she could see the curls. It was cute because she kept pulling her hair in front and checking it out. We went in her room and right away she lays on her bed and starts to pose for me, shes really a natural and Im so glad that she is so confident to just bust a move! I was never that way I was a hider always from the camera and I still am. I really hope I can insteal that same confidence in my little Malia. Kaden and Rich are not willing participants, I dont get many pictures of Kaden because he runs away from the camera I believe it is the age because he use to be a bit more willing. I talked Rich into modeling a flower clip though! hehehe I told him I had to see if it would stay in thin hair! (who knows how much hair baby will have right) LOL
Every time I post a picture I cant help but think about what it will be like to have some Malia pictures to share. OO think of the fun we will have then!! If we could just get that darn 171-H I would be one happy mommy....

1 comments:

Erica said...

I can't get over how big she is getting. She is such a doll. Love the pictures!