Thursday, November 1, 2007

Motherbridge of Love (A great book)

Ok all you adoption mommas. I came across a great book and bought it last week. It arrived in the mail and I was so excited because it is truely a great book to share with your adopted little one. It really is just pointing out the two types of love from the Birth Mother and the Adopted Mother. Its just touched my heart and the illustration is just beautiful. Kaden read it to Madison and they adord it too. I really cant wait to share it with little Malia in hopes that she will take comfort in the love her mother had for her in order to give her to me. One found a home for you that she could not provide. The other prayed for a child; her hope was not denied. Does that not say it all. If you would like to buy this book you can find it on www. barefootbooks.com and I promise you will love it. It is based on an Asian Adoption.

0 comments: