Friday, November 9, 2007

suggestions

I am trying to prepare for our trip to Vietnam (no we dont have a date) and I know there will be a lot of down time in the hotel and of course a very long did I mention LONG plane trip and so Im hoping to take along a few great books. I dont need any books to make me feel smart no no Im not one of those kind of readers but I do enjoy a good read. Like I mentioned before I loved the Stephenie Meyer's books and I love Jodi Picoult so if that gives you any idea... I would love to get some suggestions on some good fun books to take with me. I did get word today that we might end up in Vietnam for only 7-10 days which would be AWESOME! The changes that have been made recently are really going to be great. If we were only there for a week boy would life be a little less stressful. So books people help me out!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

One of my all time favorites is "If Tomorrow Comes" by Sidney Shelden. I know..you're thinking...Sidney Shelden? But, it's actually really good...really old...but really good.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I like Adriana Trigiani books. My favorite is Queen of the Big Time. I also liked Lucia, Lucia and Big Stone Gap series. (All Adriana Trigiani)

Michelle B. was just telling me about a series called "The Giver" that I am intrigued by. I'm always looking for good books so I'll be checking back on these comments. Of course, I have to finish my Twilight series first...which I should be done with soon!