Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time for a change

Squigle lines be gone! Hello new Paint!
My good helper!
Finished....
So we have lived in our house for 6 years, I cant believe it and that means Ive had those squigily lines on my walls for probly 5 of those years. Ive been so over the walls for a couple years but Rich hasnt (really he didnt want to paint) BUT when you sit at home all day and cant get your mind off your baby whom is who knows where doing who knows what you go a little crazy and need something to keep you busy! (and retail therapy everyday can get you into trouble) hehehe.
So today I decided it was time to paint and Im so glad I did! It is more my style now with a warm chocolate color and then a light brown (paper bag) on the other walls! I even rearranged a couple pieces of furniture which isnt easy because of the layout of the room.
So Im finished I got a little help from Kaden, which probly saved me a 1/2 hour of screwing and unscrewing light switches! And now Im sitting here covered in paint my body is sore and Im seriously pooped BUT for the rest of the evening I can look around and smell O I mean look at my accomplishment and feel good! And it did end up helping take my mind off of things for awhile which was really nice! Off to find some grub...

**So you cant tell in the first picture because of the background but I had some lines on the walls that I did that seemed cool then but now not so much**

4 comments:

LaLa said...

Great job....isn't it nice when you accomplish something : )

tamiz said...

Holy Crap! I'm gone for one day and you go and have a major life change!!

alison said...

Wow! That is a lot of work! The colors are so nice--someday I'll get enough energy to tackle our upstairs and cover up Ryan's 'art gallery' that he has going here.

Erica said...

I can't wait to see it!!