Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tagged

Ok this will be quite pathetic so bare with me....

Four Jobs I've Had:
A driver for a dealership
A internet updater
A sales follow up call lady (yes those annoying people)
A awesome mom

Four T.V. Shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Friday Night Lights
Any reality tv shows that involve dancing
Pushing up Daisies

Four Favorite Foods:
A good sandwich
Red Robins Chicken Sandwich
Good fries w/ fry sauce
Chicken Noodle Soup

Four Movies I Love:
Ever After
You've got Mail
Notting Hill
Top Gun

Four Websites I Visit Daily: (just 4??)
Ok all my blogs I follow... Im not saying how many
My Yahoo group for adoption
Ebay
Childrens clothes stores

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
In Utah with my sister
In Vietnam getting my baby
In Hawaii on vaca with the fam
A big huge soft comfy bed with tons of
pillows watching a movie with the fam

Ok Erica I did it!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Good Job! I am so proud and you are not boring! Plus I love the last job you listed. Why didn't we all list that? The biggest job any of us will ever have!