Saturday, November 10, 2007

what would you be?

Rich and I were on our way to dinner yesterday when out of nowhere he mentioned he wished that he could sing. It got us on a discussion about what we wish we could do. I also wish that I could do the following....
1. sing
2. be more athletic
3. drive a race car
4. be more crafty
5. be a little more book smart (I consider myself street smart)
6. play the guitar
7. better in the kitchen
8. grow another inch or two
9. do makeup really well
10. win the lottery go to Utah buy myself and my sister a house on a large lot and live hapily ever after!!

Hey its my dreams no judging!

So whats some stuff you wish you could do??

2 comments:

Erica said...

Love those things!

Kris said...

Run long distance without my knees hurting.

Have the guts to go skydiving.

Get on a reality/game show and make a ton of money.

Be a scriptorian.

Have a fancy ride like Kris...