Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Faith

Faith is a funny thing (or not) you either have it or you dont. I felt like I had it but I had a major wake up call this past week. Now my sister has amazing faith and I have learned so much from her over the past week. My sisters family had a loss in her family (no details -k-) and can I tell you how much I have learned from her. Her strength has made me want to be a better person and has truely showed me that the faith I have isnt what it should be, and now I yearn to have what she has so that I might be as strong and wonderful as she is. I absuletly love my sister so much I really dont know where I would be without her constant support. Really being the only family I have she has taken me on and become my mother my father my sibling and my friend. So to you Becki I love you so much and Im so grateful for all that you do and the strength that you have, thank you for showing me what the church can do for me and being a true inspiration in changing the way I live. Coming from when we use to share a room and I was a pack rat and kept such a mess I was also very in love with my stuffed animals and she put up with it (though liked to torture me a little with them too). You are a huge piece of my heart and I am forever grateful. LOVE YOU!!

0 comments: