Tuesday, November 6, 2007

LOVE LOVE LOVE



Ok LOVE this book LOVE it so much and the whole series. I have been having such a hard time finding a book that I could get into and so when I could'nt put this book down I was so excited. It is a series, there are 3 now and 2 more to follow with a movie in the works!! The author is Stephenie Meyer and the 1st book is Twilight followed by New Moon and then Eclipse. If you are in need of a good book go grab it right now....... no really head on over and get this book and I promise you wont be able to put it down. I had such a hard time with Eclipse because I knew it was coming to an end and I wasn't ready to be done reading it so I postponed it as long as I could but it was torture because I thought about it constantly. I cant wait for the next book expected next fall and then the movie I hope will be as good as the book. And I will say right now I choose Edward I love him and Bella should too DUH girl Edward!! Edward!! Ok now that I have written about my newest obsession I will go search online for more details!

2 comments:

tamiz said...

I started it this morning. Only on page 4 but I'm excited.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Yes, thanks for letting me borrow it. You already know that I am just as obsessed as you! Almost done with book 2!!!