Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A visit

We went to Utah a couple weeks ago and I left my camera behind but I got it back in the mail yesterday so below are some photos from our trip. You will see pics of the kids on the plane, Maddie playing in the leaves courtesy of Kylie! There are some adorable pics of Ciara my sweet neice (who prefferred Rich over me) become a little diva with some big shades! We had a nice visit, I always love seeing my sister and her family. There arent really any pictures of the boys because Kaden and my nephew Dallin always dissapear somewhere. And really Ciara loved Rich, I think it was the first night we were there she was snuggling with him and giving him eskimo kisses, it was really sweet though it ticked me off cuz shes supposed to love me more!!

1 comments:

LaLa said...

Glad you got your camera back...love the pics : )