Tuesday, November 20, 2007

O the looong days

So Im not sure why but this year the kids get the whole week off for Thanksgiving. I actually am enjoying it, I love sleeping in a bit and staying in my pj's for a couple hours! Now saying that much the kids get a little bored, we cant do something entertaining all day everyday. So to say they get bored is an understatement! Kaden is great at finding ways to have fun with Maddie they play games after they get sick of me (or visa versa). Yesterday Kaden dressed Maddie in his clothes and she looked like quite the gangster and she was LOVING it!! Weve played some go fish and plenty of coloring and tv, movies, games, etc. Today I decided to take them to lunch at NOODLES which I love and they do too and they each got a root beer and had a good ol' time! I enjoy having the kids home and getting to be lazy but I know by the end of the week we are all going to be sick of each other in our turkey comas!

*The music is for you Erica! lol

3 comments:

tamiz said...

I'm lovin' the lazies too! Took like a 4 hour nap today! Wish I'd done Noodles with you.

Erica said...

LOVE IT!!! Hey you left out coming to see me. :) Wasn't that a highlight? J/K

Erica said...

I bought the song. A very good choice!