Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Traffic Jam

Nope not that kind! I mean when your driving around and you drive past someone rocking out in their car. Umm so confession that person would be ME! I admit that I like to bust a move in the car, especially if Im alone. If there arent kids in the car with me, I turn up the music and really let it go. Ya picture Chris Kattan in The Night of the Roxbury. Ya thats me.... head bobbing and all. So today I got to run to Costco all by my self (AWESOME) and on my way home getting off the freeway I was at a red light and who came on the radio?? Only the awesomist singer ever J.T. (you might know him by Justin Timberlake) lol anyways if J.T. was gonna bring sexy back so was I, so I cranked up the music started bobbing my head. Just as I was thinking how embarrassing it would be to see someone I knew the light turned green and this Jeep drove past starring at me with two young men and they were grinning. So right away Im like whatever Im hot stuff (but really a little embarrassed) when I realize they are trying to flirt with me. Thats right they agree I was bringing sexy back!! LOLOL Ok so it was just what I needed, Im never really feeling all that cool but to have a couple pretty cute guys trying to flirt with me even though I was just jammin all by my self felt pretty darn good! So next time you have a J.T. moment crank it up and let it loose, lets take a stand people and bring car dancing back!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

That is awesome! I could just see you really rocking out!

tamiz said...

We frequently sing some JT over here too...usually "cry me a river" to my whiney kids!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I totally believe in car dancing. Just ask Blaine, who threatens me all the time with that tv show where they set you up but you don't know it with the video cam and all.
Hey, that probably felt pretty good to know that you are a "hot mama" still!