Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cuz she will have....



I found a few iron ons and searched for a black onsie and finally found one and made this today!

My little Malia will have some serious girl power! Along with her sister I will have a couple little gorgeous DIVAS on my hands Im quite sure, and I just cant wait. I looked outside today and saw some snow and was excited but Im also a little sad I thought at this point I would maybe have my referral by now but we are still waiting on the 171-H. Well all in good time good things come so I am keeping that in mind. So for now I will continue to purchase and create adorable things for my little girl as we prepare for this precious little one to fill our home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betcha I could find some REALLY cute iron ons! You wanna trust me with that one? ;-) Patience, grasshopper. Remember, my rents waited a good 8-9 years and than the fall of Nam happened....times are good, the world is at peace, the good Lord loves LDS and noone deserves Malia more than your family. Love ya! Hoel