Monday, September 22, 2008

Whats a little hair?

Well I have for quite awhile cut Rich's hair. Its pretty simple I just use a #2 and buzz away. Well last night he set everything up before his hair cut so he could trim his facial fuzz first. So when he was done I walked over grabbed the trimmer and buzzed right down the middle of his head and I looked at it..... realizing it looked hmmm kinda short OOO CRAP I forgot to put on the #2 O CRAP!! I just buzzed ALL his dang hair. I dropped the trimmer and started laughing/crying. I have to say it looks pretty good on him I mean I did fall in love with him hairless while he was in the Army so really no biggie but it still is a little shocking to see him. The kids where asleep when this happened last night so when Maddie saw him this morning she screamed then said O DAD you SCARED ME! What happened to your hair? You need to put it back on!
So for the next couple weeks please dont tease my poor hubby he is being a great sport and didnt even try to make me feel bad for my oopsie!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I sure he looks good still. However I couldn't help but chuckle reading your post. I bet you'll never make that mistake again. :)

alison said...

LOL!! Hey--at least he's hairless by choice. Kinda. :)

Becki said...

LOL Where's the pics? I don't get to see him, so we need a pic!!!

Monique said...

I literally LOL'd! That happened to my son but at Hair Cuttery. The stylist asked what number razor and I said I wasn't sure since my husband usually does the haircut trips. Well she started with a #2 but right smack in the middle of the crown. It looked like a landing strip and I made a loud GASP sound. My 3yr old said what's wrong? Well, we ended up shaving it all off. Luckily it was summer. Glad it's not only me!

Elizabeth said...

I think Scott has wanted me to do that for a while too! :) Too funny! You had better put a pic on if he will LET you take one! ;)

Tirsa said...

oh, thanks for the laugh!!!

The Toy Guru said...

He looked fantastic as we sang to him for his birthday today in Primary. I just figured he was going for a new look. At least he has a nicely shaped head. I can totally relate!!! I did that to Ben...by accident of course, when we lived in Iowa. It's kinda traumatic to be the one who notices it and our poor hubbies are sitting there going...what's wrong??? what's wrong?? and we are trying not to laugh and cry at the same time!!!