Thursday, September 25, 2008

OO Happy day!



I just dont know that Ive seen any other baby so precious! Shes just so stinking cute I just cant stop picturing how she will feel and look asleep on my chest. It is the absolute #1 thing I cant wait for O wait maybe its kissing her sweet little rolls or her pouty lips. Well ok so there are a million #1 things I want to do.
I got these photos this morning and I cant even explain how these photos weve been able to receive lift me up and help me through this wait. I will Cherish these women always for the gift they have given me. Watching Malia grow up in photos isnt ideal but without them I still wouldnt have a clue what my sweet baby looks like. And goodness her face is burned into my brain and I dream of her perfect face almost every night. We are awaiting more photos and even video of little miss so stay tuned!! I cant wait!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just the most adorable little girl ever!!!!!!

Willhoite Family said...

She is precious...I'm so glad you are able to get pictures to get you through this agonizing wait. I say my prayers for you everyday. I know it will come soon. Kim

Haley L said...

I am consistently amazed at how clean and happy she looks. I guess my mental image of those places has always been loving, but filthy. What a gift that even if you were to line up a hundred babies from Korea her same age, you would be able to pick her out with one eye closed! :)

Unknown said...

She is pretty cute! It looks like her hair is growing fast. Even from the last pictures, it looks longer! What fun pictures to have. You are so blessed to be getting so many of them. :)

Tirsa said...

Wow...you continue to be so blessed with pictures of your sweet and BEAUTIFUL Malia. I love to see her...she is just an angel!