Friday, September 19, 2008

4 weeks

Shes the one with the lady with her back to us with the long straight hair
Cracks me up how she always has her tongue out and boy I love that pouty lip!

4 weeks of waiting for some progress to happen. Im really hoping and holding out that I will get some good news today and that EP will have finally been submitted. Dont know if I will get my wish but if I dont I think I will be crushed. Im trying to focus on other things, reading, cleaning, etc but boy is it hard. Adoption really takes over your life. It is like nothing I have ever done before. I am constantly jumping at every ring and every email thinking OO this will be good news only to be let down.

So today Im going to try to focus on even if it doesnt come today I know it eventually will. Im hoping that at the end of the day I will still feel the peace in that and not be a mess on the floor screaming WHY lol!

The photos are of Malia when she was 7 months old. A very sweet lady had seen my post on Monday with her new photos that we had gotten and recognized her from when she was there in May. She messaged me saying she was pretty sure she had spent time with her and could never forget her precious little face and wanted to send me the photos! I was so excited and couldnt believe that she was able to remember her.... though who would forget that face right!! So she sent them and I knew right away that indeed that was our precious girl! Isnt she just the sweetest. And what I thought was really neat was that it was in May that we had been fighting so hard to get her referral. We had seen her in April but it took almost all of May to finally be matched with her. So I love that I get to see what she looked like while we were falling so deeply in love with her.
Very neat all these very special women who have really gone out of there way to help me out. I definitely feel like we are being watched over and cared for by our Heavenly Father. These photos always lift me up and give me the strength to carry on the forever wait for my little Korean Princess!

2 comments:

shelly said...

I just LOVE all of those awesome pics! She is gorgeous, just like your other 2, she'll fit in perfectly. :)

Unknown said...

More pics? How lucky! By the way, love your digi layouts of her! How sweet....