Friday, September 12, 2008

Shes freaking GORGEOUS!!!!

Skip down to the photos first because HOLY CRAP she is just the most beautiful baby! I swear she is just getting more and more gorgeous! And the more I look at her the more I just fall deeper and deeper in love with her.
THANKS ROBYN!!!

Just look at those eyes

I love her thoughtful face
Look at her tongue hanging out!!! LOVE IT
And again she just looks so happy which touches my heart and gives me such peace
again her eyes and her lips!!! And that hair is just screaming for me to play with it!!!
We just got these tonight and they couldnt have come at a better time! I had a very hard day. I saw that families that would have sent their paperwork seemingly after us to Korea have already gotten their EP approval where as we havent even been submitted. So while I am happy for them and their good news, it is very hard not to feel frustrated and even angry as to why we werent part of that. But then I got an email from sweet Robyn who went to get her sweet little boy from Korea this week and was able to visit with our gorgeous girl and snap these amazing photos!! She said that she spent 45 minutes with her and what a sweet baby she is. Her husband had her just laughing as you can see in the fun photos! She said she would stare into her eyes and touch her face which I thought was awesome! She said they still have 4 nannies to 3 babies which is incredible! She just looks amazing and so sweet and Im in love with every photo. Ive been playing with them and cropping as to keep the care takers privacy! There were actually 9 photos but I will need to play with them more before I can post. I just cant thank you enough Robyn. You boosted my whole week where as I was at quite a low tonight.
Really people look at those photos she is just so gorgeous and sweet and her hair and her eyes and her buttery soft skin! I just cant wait to have her home!

8 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh wow -
She's just adorable and looks really happy and well cared for! We have not received ANY info on our daughter since her well baby clinic dated 7/17!!! We have not seen a picture since the one taken in May! We are just dying for some news on our little one. So nice that you seem to get regular pics and updates of Malia. (I'm jealous) :)

alison said...

She is so beautiful!! You can see her personality come out with that laughing picture! She'll be home soon--you know she will. Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...she is a stunna!! I cannot wait to meet little miss Jeffers! GO TEAM MALIA!

Erica said...

She is just absolutely beautiful!! I am so glad that you have had friends be able to go and take pictures and video of that precious little girl.

tamiz said...

What a sweet pea!! She's absolutely perfect!! I'm itching for you to get her home!

Haley L said...

OK, so she really still totally looks like a baby!! She still has a baby smile and baby cheeks. I was expecting more of a grown up look, but NO--she is still a punkin! What a gift to get more photos and thank goodness they take the edge off the aching you are feeling.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Yay!!! I didn't know that you were getting pictures! That is so awesome. You are right, she is amazingly beautiful. You guys are so lucky and blessed to be getting her! I love that picture of her smiling with her tongue out. Oh, come home Malia...your mama needs you!!!

Sharon said...

Oh yes, she is truly gorgeous! I love that little tongue. She sure can work a camera!