Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Update

I thought it was really sweet that she was allowing that kind of intimate touch with a stranger! Looks good for us... we have been told she is VERY shy with strangers but she did so well with Robyn and her husband!! Goodness she is sweet!
Isnt that just the sweetest face ever! LOVE that tongue!
Well if you havent already seen below a couple post we got awesome new photos of Malia on Friday!! She is just sooo dang cute! Ive been told a few times that we have the same hair do!! Well duh I am all about being like Katie Holmes and Suri heheheh!
What a blessing it was to get those photos on Friday especially. Friday marked 3 weeks since we found out that we didnt have EP yet and I have been using Fridays as my maybe it will happen today... though everyday I jump every time my phone jingles letting me know I have an email and every time the phone rings I secretly hope that it will be Holt calling to tell me personally that we have finally have been submitted!
So we will continue to wait. A really awesome lady I have gotten pretty close to got to meet her baby at the airport this last Thursday and hearing her recount how everything has gone has been so neat and helps me realize that soon it will be me too. I dont see how she wont be home in at least October... though you never know. But I will continue to pray and trust in the Lord!
Also last reminder if you wanted a shirt let me know... I will be giving Tirsa my order tomorrow.
The shirts are going to be really fun because we are all pretty much going to match and we will sure stand out in a crowd and everyone will know that something special is about to happen!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The new pictures are just precious!! Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer

Unknown said...

Oh my word! I just want to kiss those cheeks! What a beautiful, beautiful little girl.... can't wait for her to be in your arms, either!
Love you! Angela

Sharon said...

Love the pics! Can't wait for you!