Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shes 11 months already

She is its true, my baby girl turned 11 months yesterday. I cant believe it. I get weekly updates from baby center and the one that said your baby is 11 months kinda sucked! I always loved watching my kids grow and do new things but once they are 1 it just doesnt feel like they are babies anymore. And this means her first birthday is right around the corner.
We didnt get any news this week regarding EP or anything new on Malia. I love watching the videos I have of her but I sometimes will watch them over and over right before I go to sleep which then means I actually cant fall asleep. I did this the other night and just sat there imagining her in my arms or what it will be like those first few days... will she have a hard time sleeping and maybe co-sleep with us for a little while?? (Secretly Im hoping so) Im wondering what foods she will like or if she has even had anything other than formula yet. Im looking forward to seeing her first steps (or at least her first steps here.) I keep picturing Maddie and Kaden on the floor with her showering her with attention and toys. And seeing Rich's eyes light up when he gets her to smile for the first time. (Because dang it all kids love him!)
I am in a place right now where I just truly know she will be here soon and everything is going to work out perfectly, as odd as it sounds the weeks have actually been flying by but at a slow pace if that makes any sense at all. We all love her so much and after having the shower on Thursday and seeing truly how loved she is by all my friends and fam I am overwhelmed and humbled by it all. There are times where she feels so real and then there are days where it still seems like we are working for something that isnt there yet. I cant wait to bring her home, I know she will be a sweet spirit and be so loved and I cant wait to get to a point where I can share her with the world!

1 comments:

Haley L said...

I just keep thinking about all the firsts you get to have with her . . first time at a swimming pool, first time putting two words together, first haircut, etc. She has so much to look forward to and doesn't even know it yet. ;)