Friday, September 5, 2008

BABY SHOWER!!!


Ok I had the best baby shower EVER last night! Tami threw the best funnest baby shower ever. The decor was AWESOME, we had lanterns everywhere and bamboo and awesome trees with cherry blossoms that Tami made herself, there was a huge painted Asian scenery wrapped around the front of the house with a HUGE blown up Asian dude, the food was amazing and so much of it! We had Korean crackers and lots of different Asian type of foods and snacks. We played some really fun games and we talked lots and lots. Tamis nephew made these amazing origami babies that we pinned on and used as a game.. they were so stinking cute! And we had a great cake that had cherry blossoms... because its my theme in her room.

I honestly was surprised with how many people showed up. It was very embarrassing sitting there opening so many gifts but I felt so blessed and loved to have so many people there supporting me and loving Malia and wanting her home. When I got home and Rich helped me bring everything in he was like holy crap you made a haul... uhhh yes we did!! So now Malias floor is covered with lots of fun things that need to be hung up and put away. I have to mention the shirts that Tirsa made for us to wear to the airport.... they say Mom of Dad of Brother of and Sister of.. Malia arriving from Korea!

A HUGE thanks to everyone that came and supported and that helped out and even bigger thank you to Tami for putting it all together, she has been planning and preparing for a couple months and did an amazing job with everything!! It was an amazing night and I was humbled by everyone who was there and loving on my Malia! Now seriously the girl needs to get home because I dont think there is anything missing except her.

8 comments:

alison said...

I had so much fun, thanks for the invite!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Had alot of fun too! It was a really neat party!

Tirsa said...

It was a GREAT shower. Your little Malia is going to be so spoiled! But, we all already knew that, right!

Melissa said...

The shower sounds so fun!!

Elizabeth said...

Loved the pics! It was a lot of fun, and the food was great! Malia is totally spoiled! :)

taylorchloejake said...

wow that sounds like an awesome baby shower! I remember getting ready for the girls to come home. It's so exciting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Willhoite Family said...

I loved going home after the shower and playing with all the new stuff. It made the wait a little easier. Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer. :)