Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I cant even express

the joy that is exuding from me right now. I got an email letting us know that Jang San-hui had been approved for EP. YES! I couldnt believe it. I have really been down and feeling like such a debbie downer the last week or so and just needed this to come. We are finally going to have our baby girl home!
I know the next question is when... well I still dont know that. Now that we have EP she now will get her passport and visa, in that order and then she will be ready to come home. This all will probly still take a couple weeks so but I think its safe to say that she WILL be home in October!
I just cant even believe how AWESOME it feels to know how close she is to getting home. I am just overjoyed and jumping up and down!
Thanks so much for the support and excitement you all have shared with us!!!

10 comments:

Brigit said...

Great News!!! I am so happy for you. I hope that things go smoothly the next few weeks!!

Elizabeth said...

awesome is all I can say!

The Wiggintons said...

Congratulations! Things are moving!!!

Kristy

Jolayne said...

Woohoo for you! I am so excited for you. Kristen was sitting here on my lap and asked, "What's her name." I told her. "Is she a little sweetheart?" I responded, "Yes, she is." Congratulations!

Angel said...

I'm so excited for you!!! She'll be here before you know it! :)

Tirsa said...

YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy that you are moving forward. She'll be home soon.

Sharon said...

News doesn't get much better than this! Is it October yet?!?!

Unknown said...

What great news! I am so happy for you!

Erica said...

YEAH!!! Congrats- we can hardly wait to see her!!

shelly said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!