Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Photos!!!!

Check out these new photos of my little princess!

In this photo you can see the photo album we sent her of our family!!! YEAH





I just cant get over how dang cute she is! To get more photos is sooo awesome! Elke is in Korea getting her sweet baby and checked in on my sweet Malia for me! Being at the recreation center is looked at as not so great but weve been able to get new photos 3 times now only because she is there! If she was in foster care I most likely still wouldnt have a clue what my little precious looks like. Im thinking she just woke up and she just looks precious! And she sure loves her tongue!!! OOO I just cant get enough of these photos. If I could get new photos every week or so boy would this wait be soooo much easier!
OOO my little Malia hurry home! Come on EP already! PLEASE

7 comments:

Sharon said...

That is one little cutie patootie you have there!

alison said...

too bad you can't send out a dvd of you reading a story to her--or a cd so she gets used to your voices. i love the tongue action!!

Becki said...

She is cute!! And I'm with you, she needs to get here soon!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so adorable!

Jolayne said...

I think she is getting cuter all of the time. That's a great idea from Alison. Would they let you do that?

Elizabeth said...

The pics are darling! I agree with Becki! Let's get her here!

Tirsa said...

Oh, lucky you to get even more photos. She is so dang cute and I love how chunky she is!!!