Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Heart Faces "Innocent Wonder"

This picture cracks me up! When I saw I Heart Faces theme this week I thought geeze I don't know, I wish I had a baby! But I don't and I couldn't think of anything to do so I was going to skip this week. Until I saw Malia playing with her toys in the tub this morning.. and by the time I grabbed my camera.. Mrs. Walrus and Mr. Penguin were kissing!!
Now that is some innocent wonder!!
Go on over to I Heart Faces to look at all the innocent wonder!!


6 comments:

LJ said...

I love the focus in this pic.
P.S. Your blog background is adorable!

Multibeavo said...

this is adorable! You can tell he/she is concentrating on those toys! :) So cute!

Jen said...

I love this picture! I found it through the Linky on I Heart Faces.

Sharon said...

So stinkin' cute!

Angela said...

Very cute Kris! That is perfect for "Innocent Wonder". Great idea!

tamiz said...

I'm enjoying watching you be creative for these challenges!