Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Photo Shoot


Well I talked a few weeks ago about our family having a photo shoot but I havent shared any pics yet. They turned out so awesome I have NEVER seen my kids look so great in a photo! Kaden especially I think just looks so handsome... he is usually not sure how to do a real smile but Chris got such great shots of him it made me cry. Maddie is always ready for the camera so getting good shots of her wasnt hard! She is such a ham! Malia actually did so great too. Her first session lasted over an hour and while she wasnt crazy about being stuck in the tutu for as long as she was she still did awesome and we got some really awesome shots!

For our second session we went to a park and had a really great back drop. I was so happy with the outcome and have had the hardest time choosing which photos to use for what.

Chris Paxman is Tamis BIL and she flew him out to do our photos as a baby gift. And seriously it was such an awesome gift. I have been a fan of Chris' for quite awhile watching his blog and seeing how creative he is. He does such a great job and did amazing with all the kids but especially Malia, which I was a little worried about how she would do with him but he made it so easy!! So go check out his blog and book him now!! He does an amazing job... he lives in AZ though BUT fly him out to your house!!!! hehehehe Thanks Chris we had such a great time with you and just picked up our photos from the store and they all look amazing!!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Those are absolutely AMAZING!! You have the most beautiful family.

Kelly said...

Those look great!! So precious. Beautiful family.

Unknown said...

First of all, I love all of them! #1 is so precious in black and white! #24 I love the pink color in it. Malia is just so cute! I'm with you on #14 being my favorite family one and I also really liked the black and white of you and Rich. So many cool ones to choose from! What a great friend Tami is to do such a nice thing for you! He takes beautiful pictures.. or maybe it is just the family? :) Definetely both!

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Those are gorgeous! I loved the fam. one too #14 for sure..and the ones of all the kids were great. He is such a talented Photographer. That is so awesome of Tami! I loved the "Reflection" one of you and Malia. just precious!

alison said...

What a gift! I echo what everyone else says--beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I would be hard pressed to pick less than 20 favorites!

Jolayne said...

So beautiful. Malia is a natural poser. You all look wonderful.

Becki said...

I love them, love them, love them. I can hardly wait for my christmas card!!!

Melissa said...

The pictures look GREAT! I just love the tutu pics!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like em as much as I like em. Cool slideshow! ... I was laughing at the "fly him to your house". You guys were great! I had a ton of fun.