Thursday, December 11, 2008

The BULGE

Yes the bulge thats right Im ready to talk about it! I hate it I hate that I cant say no to a sweet treat this time of year. Are you with me ladies! For real though Ive decided to lay off myself for the rest of the year. I am working out but I sure am making up for that during the day with all the treats around. I mean what am I supposed to do when things are delivered right to my door?? Not partake? Well sheesh that would simply just be rude, I try hard not to be rude so I must eat I must have these treats, chocolate and bread and fudge OH MY! And my goodness you walk into a store right now and they have the most beautiful looking treats at every turn. How can I not grab just 1, 2 or even 3?!? Im not sure how to resist a red and green M&M there is something so great about holiday colored treats am I right. I mean geeze Im just trying to take part in the Holiday spirit!!
So for now I apologize to my jeans for the stretch and pull that will happen for now and I apologize to all of you who must try to ignore the double chin and the overhang on my jeans! I will fight this battle in a couple weeks but for now bring on the treats!!

4 comments:

shelly said...

Amen sistah

Unknown said...

I totally agree! It's too hard to try to fight it! Love Christmas treats!!!!

Tirsa said...

You...a bulge??? I think not! I agree though...Christmas treats are way too good. And, it only happens once a year, right!

Elizabeth said...

I too must partake. I can't say no to fudge!! and bread of course!