Saturday, December 6, 2008

Maddies Christmas recital!

Isnt she precious!!! Maddie had her Christmas recital today. She did really good, and was so cute! I wont lie, it actually was their worst recital to date... the teacher started changing the dances the last couple weeks and was forgetting all of the dance herself, which left some very unsure and confused girls. Maddie was stuck next to a girl that hardly ever comes and stopped dancing at one point to put her back in her place lol. There are 3 girls that know there stuff (Maddie being one) and even they were left standing and staring a few times, looking to the teacher like HUH and she was like hmmmm LOL Also the costumes were rediculously UGGGLY! I mean come on I LOVE my daughter being adorable and for her to be stuck in some frumpy green velvet dress the completely hid her cute little body and hello her legs which you need to see for dancing I was pretty ticked. The white was see through and the tutu was Malias size length wise. I think most of us moms were pretty ticked with the outcome.

Still considering, I think Maddie was adorable and got lots of compliments from parents around us. She is such a sweet teeny tiny little thing with such a star personality! Just love her so much. So there are 3 dances so if you stick around and watch the whole thing THANKS!!

Also a shout out to Tami and Silas for coming and watching, it meant a ton.... not having family around to watch is hard especially seeing everyone elses hanging and watching, and I realized how much it meant when I about cried seeing you walk in!!!! Sorry for the cheese!

3 comments:

Becki said...

Great job Maddie! You look adorable, and are you still asking for your 2 front teeth? Love you lots!

tamiz said...

So cute! Sorry I missed the green dress one, apparently it wasn't necessary since we were so early for the game. Maddie was awesome! She's got rhythm! I'm glad I get to see some dance recitals as I know my boys will never be a part of one. Soccer is pushing it for the allowed amount of sissyness!

Unknown said...

I LOVED the video! Please tell Maddie she has a good talent in dancing. Her arm movements were perfect. Tap dancing was my favorite when I was her age.

Grandma Kerr