Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Malia is getting more teeth AGAIN! So she has been a bit ummm pissie is the word I use (sorry to those who offend easy) anyways but she is still so dang cute and fun in between the crankiness!
Lately every morning after we get home from taking the kids to school, we come in she has a small snack while I read about 5 books to her. She just loves books and will sit the whole time on my lap while I read. She especially loves touch and feel books its so cute she touches the right spots as soon as the page is turned. She has a couple favorite books that she will go back to and sit and look at when Im done reading to her. I love that time with her and that she will sit and be content on my lap. She will lean back onto me and just enjoy. Its just precious!
She is just so smart and catching on to more and more words each day. She loves peek-a-boo and hide and seek.
Also her hair has grown quite a bit since she has been home... for 2 months now, I am having all sorts of fun trying new things with her hair, I was even able to do a french braid.... of course after her first nap she has usually pulled it all out and I have to redo it all!! Isnt it amazing that its been 2 months wow seems like so much longer, she is such a part of our home and family it just feels like forever!

1 comments:

tamiz said...

LOVE the piggies! They're perfect. Girlfriend's got some sweet hair!