Sunday, December 7, 2008

CUTE














The kids all wore the Christmas best today for church and they all looked stunning... or studly for Kaden! Malia was wearing a tutu and it just looked so dang adorable! Maddie had a darling red dress and Kaden was in plaid. They just looked so cute!
Malia turned 14 months yesterday and I just cant believe how the time is flying by. She is catching onto things so quickly and I would say picking up at least 1 word a day. Yesderday she was being pretty cranky in the car so I said geeze your pissie! And she yelled back PIPI! It was so dang funny the kids were all laughing so hard! She is now running and hard to keep up with. She is still being awesome around the tree. She is a very good listener. If I tell her to sit she will and if I tell her stand up she will or up and she tries to repeat most of those comands with her words. I think her favorite word right now is uh oooo! Weve been working on that one and she finally said it a few days ago and now keeps saying it, I just love it!
We continue to have so much fun with Malia and are constantly charmed by her. She is such a sweetie and has such a fun personality.
I am really looking forward to Christmas this year and seeing her reaction to all the paper flying. Im counting on her loving the boxes!




1 comments:

Tamara said...

My goodness,

Malia looks so much older all of a sudden! On no, our babies won't be babies much longer!

Will be thinking of you as we both celebrate our daughters' first Christmas home.