Monday, April 18, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ WIND


We had a tournament weekend and it was WINDY!! While we were all sitting blocking our faces from the wind and dirt I all of a sudden remembered the IHF theme was WIND!! So I was watching the boys hats flying off and then they would have to chase them down so I jumped down and decided to try to get Jons flying off while he was pitching.. it only took a minute and I got it! I was pretty excited to see it fly right off his head! They ended up having a great day winning 2 out of the 3 games! Go Warriors!
Go head over to IHF to see some amazing entries!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

That is an awesome picture! I vote for you.

Kelli said...

That's awesome, what a great catch!

mmsunseri said...

what a great capture! Can't pose that!

Dana said...

OMGosh that is SO funny! Glad you caught that!