Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes more photos!


The girl comes alive in the afternoon after her nap. I think it must be because in Korea she would be awake rather than trying to sleep like in the morning here. She gets so giddy and giggles so much we just have so much fun with her. The other night she was lovin on daddy while he was lifting her in the air, it was to sweet!

Her day time schedule is actually right on right now with what it was in Korea so the only thing left is a good night sleep without her thinking she needs to play for 3 hours YIKES dont know how many nights of that I can keep doing! Im hoping that everyone is right and that it takes about a week for them to fully get on our time schedule and not on Koreas! Otherwise with eating and bonding things continue to just get better and better. We have taken 5 minute car rides a few days in a row to get her use to the car and today she did awesome not even a whimper! We went to the library and she thought that was pretty fun! Thanks for following along I use this as my journal entry because my memory is gone way to fast!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved the cute Video of Malia and Rich! So sweet! I love her giggles!! Thanks for sharing!

Haley L said...

From the looks of it, I think you need to change the title of your blog to "Enjoying Malia". :) Sounds like she just doesn't want to miss any fun that might be going on in the middle of the night. Yikes!

shelly said...

I can see that you guys are having so much fun becoming a family! Thanks for sharing all of those special moments. :) I saw you at the library yesterday (we were leaving as you were getting out of the car), it took all of my willpower to not come back and say Hi. LOL

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Love the pictures and video. She is so stinkin cute. Well, I guess you get to experience even the middle of the night time bonding...lucky you! You don't get to miss out on that!

Sharon said...

It's so great to see her adorable smile. I am happy that you are updating us so well!