Sunday, October 19, 2008

A belly laughing Sunday Update

We are having a blast with Malia. Everyday I feel a little bit more of her come out but for the most part I really feel like we are seeing the real Malia. She is a bundle of fun from Sun-up to Sun-down. She sticks to her schedule which I love. She loves noisy toys so that she can bop and dance to them. She is loving most foods except vegies still... well she likes squash which is a start. She adores Kaden, she just melts around him, and him around her. And Maddie is her playmate for sure, her go to gall for a good time!

Today we attempted church and she did great for the first hour, was ready for her first nap so I took her and fed her and she fell asleep I went to the next class and after 10 minutes when people started walking in she woke up and was CRANKY! So I brought her home and put her to bed. I just dont feel like messing with her schedule or nap time yet so we will learn how to deal and make it work for her. Im hoping next week she will sleep longer so we can stay the whole time.

So the video was to funny. Maddie likes to pull her around on her blankets and Malia LOVES it, but this is her most favorite fuzzy blanket so when Maddie was shaking her blanket she just started busting up, it went on and on and we finally grabbed the camera. She just had us cracking up. We are really enjoying her. She is so loved and I feel like she is showing us that same love back.... she is even starting to give us some kisses (open mouth and sometimes they turn into bites but still! LOL)

11 comments:

alison said...

I love it!! "No more for you little girl--you're laughing too much!"

Tirsa said...

That laugh is the best. I can't get enough of it. And I loved Maddie's comments and how easily she gave in..."O.K. Just one more..."
So fun!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh I just love the little bum wiggle.

Anonymous said...

What a little love!!! She is so, so adorable, and what a blessing that all your kids love to play together!!

Elizabeth said...

I just love the giggling!! and of course Maddie being such the big sister! So cute

Unknown said...

Her laugh is contagious! So sweet and fun!

Brigit said...

She looked so cute at church!!! I'm so glad that you are all adjusting well.

Haley L said...

It is truly amazing to see that this girl knows she is HOME!

Anonymous said...

Matthew had me play it two times for him. He was also cracking up and pointing at her saying "baby baby" over and over. She is just adorable and that laugh is precious.
Lots of love,
Stephanie

Kelly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on being home and sorry I am late to the party. Precious.

Yedda said...

Malia looks soo happy she looks to be adjusting really well!!! I"m soo glad!!! I loved hearing her laugh! Mi-ra also gets really excited when we showed her pics of Malia too! :)