Thursday, October 16, 2008

My little pumpkins!


Its been a week! I just cant believe it. I cant believe how awesome she is doing! She has slept through the night 3 nights in a row! Im hoping its a trend but Im waiting for another ruff night! Well to celebrate we went to Anderson Farms to pick out pumpkins. Ive been waiting for this for a year! You can look HERE to see our last years trip. I remember getting our family pic taken and feeling like OK next year my baby will be here and really just wanting that experience with her so bad! Well she made it! And she LOVED it!! All the kids loved it in fact. Maddie loves going and Kaden likes to play it cool but he loves it too! When we got there I put Malia in the front facing carrier and she right away started giggling and kicking she was so excited! We fed the little goats and went on a hay ride and the older 2 got their train ride, we picked out pumpkins and ate and tried to get some good photos but by then Malia was done! O'well! Malia loved the animals and kept reaching out for them and you can see in the one photo how dang happy she was! When we got home she was sooo funny and just rolling and giggling and walking. YES walking the girl is walking back and forth to us I know she could just go and go but I think she is still amazed after she has done it! LOL she will look down at her feet and laugh like OMGosh what just happened! She cracks us up!
Anyways I got my family photo on the wagon and thats all I really wanted I was so dang excited to do it with Malia and after a week of having her home it was just so real and so sweet!

5 comments:

The Burkes said...

Malia is precious! Congrats!

tamiz said...

LOVE the diaper bum pic!! So stinking cute! So glad you're getting your sleep too!

Erica said...

I love it!! The pumpkin patch has become a tradition of ours also. We are going tomorrow with my family. I am so excited that little Malia made it home for the event!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the one of Malia clapping! Maddie sure does look cute too! Glad you had a blast. I can't believe she is walking! WOW! that is so fun that she waited until she came home to do it!

The Ellington's said...

Hey Rich - I am so happy for you and your family, that is awesome and she looks so happy. Let me know if you need any thoughts on being an Asian-American adoptee. By the by, I still hate worms because of you and Chad Peterson!