Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pics of the girls!


Ya I know but I couldnt help myself! Arent they darling! The girls were matching on Monday and it was just to cute! Madison always says that her and Malia are twins... ummm no but when I dressed them the same she was so super excited and really believed they were twins... TOO funny!
Anyways things are still going just amazing... though Im super bummed my camera broke so photos might be few and far between. These Monday shots are the last I was able to take and now I havent taken any since and I hadnt not taken a photo of her on a day till now so Im sad! HINT HINT RICH!! Guess I better get it fixed!
The kids are doing amazing and Malia has just really settled into our home like she was always here. She sticks to her schedule which is awesome! Today I went to do some major grocery shopping and Walmart with Tami (my reinforcment just in case!!! THANK YOU) and she did amazing! She loved the cart and never fussed. She just layed back and enjoyed. She fell asleep right before we got home so I layed her down but she just hung out in her crib I think while I put away groceries then I grabbed her so we could pick up Maddie and she was happy until it was time for her 2nd nap and went right to bed! She is such an angel! For real she is soo easy and after well 2 weeks tomorrow I dont feel like Im jinxing myself saying that anymore! She is just heaven!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pigtails! What sweet sister pictures! They look like they just love being around each other.

Tirsa said...

So cute! Love the twinners!

Sharon said...

I have some matching and coordinating outfits for Linhsey and Marissa. They love it! Adorable pics of adorable girls. Hurry and fix that camera!