Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shes coming home!!!!!

Can I get a woot woot!!!! I am beyond words right now so this post will probably be a jumbled mess! I got the call right after getting home from dropping the kids and was trying to prepare myself that it wasnt going to be "the call" but I peaked and saw EUGENE and thought HOLY CRAP!! And that phone was almost dead so I had to run to find a new one! When I answered I was thinking ok this isnt happening shes gonna tell me something happened but when she said this is Holt and I said really and she said yes this is your travel call.. I about jumped out of my pants!! She gave me all the details when and where. She was so so sweet and understanding that I was a nervous wreck. So when you ask??? lol well next Thursday she will be flying into DIA. (Im not going to post any more detail than that because I have a blog stalker who I really dont want to show up and ruin our day) So if you would like to come and be a part of our very very exciting day email me or comment on here and I will fill you in. We do hope everyone that comes will still be understanding that it will be mostly a come and watch kind of thing. We will be sticking to our no touch rules with Malia. We want to start the bonding process right away but hugs are welcome!!! Im hoping a couple of you will be willing to use our cameras and film and take photos of the big moment! And if you bring your own too that would be great I would love lots of photos of her coming home!!!!
Miss Malia is coming home is there anything more exciting than that... Nope didnt think so!!!!! So now the carpet needs to be cleaned parent teacher conferences need to be changed and some grocery shopping needs to happen but other than that I really feel very prepared. Im sure when she gets here I will realize I still need a million things but for now Im feeling good about everything! We have a freezer FULL of food so full that I cant fit one more thing so really all I need is my sweet baby girl!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

9 comments:

Erica said...

AMAZING!! What else can I say, but I am so excited! To think that a year of waiting is close to the end. This week you will be feeling there is so much to do. Enjoy this last week without a baby- but enjoy her even more when she's home. Congrats!!!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is the BEST news ever!!! Email me the details so that I can be there. I am beyond happy for your family. This is a dream come true!!! And, she is only coming a few days after her b-day! I guess you'll just celebrate a few days after. No biggie!!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

BTW...October brings AWESOME things...we got both of our kids in October and you are getting your sweet Malia in October, too. Best month ever!

The Wiggintons said...

I'm so glad this is finally happening for you. She's beautiful and we wish every good thing for you. Can't wait to see pics from the homecoming day!

Kristy
from the Adoppt Group

Melissa said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited for you!!

Jolayne said...

Oh I am so excited for you. I'll pray that her spirit remembers yours the moment she sees you!

Brigit said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats! We can't wait to see her. I'll bring the gates over ASAP :)!!!

Teresa said...

It seems like you have been waiting SO long that it hardly seems real that she'll be here so soon! I join you in your big WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!

Sarah & Seth said...

I am so happy for you!! Now everything will become surreal (as I am sure you have already noticed)! I wish you all the best and a safe journey home for little Malia!!