Friday, October 31, 2008

A Witch of a Night


Last night I had my first girls night since Malia has been home. This is the 2nd year in a row that a group of friends have gotten together dressed up in our witches best and went for a night on the town... well to dinner anyways! It was a lot of fun there were 20 of us all together so that made for quite the scene. We had people asking us for pictures and posing with kids and why are you guys doing this and the funnies I thought... How do you all know each other... umm like we were really witches and having a planning meeting?? LOL Anyways it was a blast though I had a hard time night being home with baby girl went to bed. Good times!

1 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

What a fun and fabulous group of witches!! I might need to start this up with my girlfriends!!