Sunday, January 15, 2012

Interesting week ~ Sunday Update

I love Sundays! I especially love a Sunday that church is in the morning so that we have the afternoon to be lazy and hang out! We spent a long time outside because it was such a gorgeous day, seriously the weather was a dream! And the view is amazing!
Rich, Kaden and I all had a little football fun while the girls did some jumping!
This week has been a roller coaster to say the least. But all is good thank goodness! Of course Maddies peanut butter scare is weighing heavily on my mind and Im really needing to find a good way to go about making changes with little info out there to help me.
Kaden started baseball this week which means we have busy busy schedules ahead, good thing he loves baseball because if he didnt I would have no problem letting this sport die.. just not a big fan of sitting around in the heat watching our team get creamed.. hopefully this year will be better though!
Malia is loving her violin, she has her rhythms down pretty good! I got a few pics of her practicing today but somehow deleted them :( But it was pretty cute because she is all of a sudden putting her pinky up like its tea time.. I think that might be the right way to hold it too lol! I need to get video off my phone and put it on here.. Ill try!

Yaa he can still jump over.. it is almost track time ya know!And this is a inside joke but look I have gel nails.. Im pretty excited about this!! Thanks for the hook up Becki!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the perfect Sunday! Malia was spotlighted in Primary and she was just grinning from ear to ear! So cute!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun family day! I can't believe how high Kaden can jump!! Track will be awesome! Cute gel nails! Hope this is a better week!! :)

Elizabeth said...

What a fun family day! I can't believe how high Kaden can jump!! Track will be awesome! Cute gel nails! Hope this is a better week!! :)

Elizabeth said...

What a fun family day! I can't believe how high Kaden can jump!! Track will be awesome! Cute gel nails! Hope this is a better week!! :)

Elizabeth said...

What a fun family day! I can't believe how high Kaden can jump!! Track will be awesome! Cute gel nails! Hope this is a better week!! :)