Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Heart Faces ~ Best Face



This week IHF is all about your best face photo! I was lucky enough to photograph so many gorgeous faces this past year but this photo stuck out in my mind! I had wanted to to a couples session for so long and when my friend approached me about her and her hubby getting just their photos done, I was elated! It was one of the funnest sessions I have ever done and turned out the most photos I think Ive ever done! I love this one in particular because, well first off Erica is gorgeous but look at her smile!! She looks so happy and so in love with her cute curly haired hubby.. I just adore it!

Make sure you go over to IHF to check out all the other amazing faces!!



4 comments:

Erica said...

You are too kind- thank you! I too am in love with so many of our pictures from that session. You are so talented!!!

Unknown said...

Love her expression! Beautiful!

alpinekleins said...

Wow - a great capture, so cute!

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS!