Sunday, November 9, 2008

My dare devil baby S.U.

Pretty excited about walking
My silly girl


And my crazy baby

We had a really great week! Of course having Becki out was wonderful. It was a much needed visit for both of us!! My kids just think shes the best and now we need to work on getting all the cousins together.
And as you can see from the video little miss LOVES danger. She loves to be flipped and dipped and tossed and swirled. She will just ask for more and more and giggle its just to cute.
Now while she is addicted to danger and has no fear it seems, I realized that I have gotten over some fears that I had had. I think one of my biggest fears with Malia was that I wouldnt be able to comfort her. Especially in public, what if she cries and I cant make her feel better? What if she has a tantrum and I cant stop it and I have all these people staring wondering what my problem is?? These were things I was afraid of. I was afraid Malia wouldnt allow me to comfort her at all, and that I wouldnt be able to meet her needs. BUT I have to say that the last few times we have been out and about it hasn't even crossed my mind. I think I am in tune with her needs and she allows me to comfort her if needed. I really think she is depending on me and knows I am her mommy! She puts her hands out and comes to me if she is sad or happy, she willingly comes to us now and gives us kisses and hugs without us prompting her. One of the cutest things we have realized she does is blow kisses and does it so much I just love it!
When we ventured to the mall on Saturday it was pretty packed and for the first little while she was content in the stroller but got bored so I just put her in the sling and carried her for the rest of the time and she was just happy as can be even though she was tired. I had been pretty nervous about messing with her schedule so we have been very careful not to, but sometimes that doesnt always work but she has done wonderfully when we have messed that up.
We are just feeling very lucky that she loves us and seems to have known from the start that she was finally home with her family!!! Now my new fear will be what my little dare devil will do next!!

5 comments:

Haley L said...

I think perhaps you've got a little gymnast on your hands. Her giggle is priceless. :)

tamiz said...

She's definately going to be a roller coaster junkie!!

Unknown said...

HI! Thanks so much! I'm so excited to come to CO! Cute post about your little daredevil! Hmm... we'll have to incorporate some kind of acrobatic stunt when we do your session!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tirsa said...

Of course she loves you! How could she not?